I find it really funny that Maël moves when he hears the sound of my electric toothbrush. But he also moves at the sounds of :
- J-L’s voice
- My cat. I don’t know how he knows the cat’s there but when the cat arrives, the baby moves. Can’t be the purring, my cat doesn,t purr loudly.
- Dentist’s apparatus
It is so reassuring to feel him move. Whenever I want to feel him I can nudge him through my right side coastal region or I can lie down on my left side and wait.
Yesterday, I listened to music while I painted for his room :
On another subject : today was the last appointement of phase 2 of my braces ! Next appointment will be the start of phase 3 and it will last about a year and a half. Wouhouuuuuuuuuuu!!
This morning I went at the library and I borrowed CDs to put in my computer so I can make a mix for my labor. I borrowed classical music and I put some nature sounds on reserve. That’s what I’m doing now, copying the CDs in the computer. And a load of white and my suitcase for the hospital.
Here is a picture of what my bedroom window looked like on January 3rd, -17.9 degrees Celsius.
It’s settled, my parents will come get us at the hospital when we get out seeing as you can’t have a baby if you don’t have a car. According to the law, parents need to have a carseat with them to the hospital. We don,t have our licenses, we don’t drive, we don’t have a car. Here you go. We can,t have kids. Why couldn’t they just ask to see our driver,s licenses when we went at the doctor’s office the first time ? Tsk.
- Le mix en haut. 🙂
- On a eu une fin de semaine ensoleillée ! Coup de soleil…
- J’ai essayé Bixi et c’est trippant.
- Mon amie, C., m’a quasiment écrit une lettre d’amour.
- M.M. a refait son apparition et on a rendez-vous mercredi.
- J’ai rêvé à mon ex (bark)…et quand je me suis réveillée, c’était juste un rêve.Fiou.
- J’ai mangé mes premières McCroquettes depuis que j’ai mes broches vendredi.
- J’ai mangé mon premier hamburger depuis que j’ai mes broches hier.
- Mon chum qui se lève de bonne heure pour m,aider avec mon pansement, qui m’attend pour aller prendre le métro. Priceless.
- Milwaukee dans 6 dodos.
- J’ai trouvé LE sac à dos pour mon laptop, mon carry-on pour l’avion.
- Mon chum et moi planifions un voyage pour cet été !!
- Ma cousine et moi, on s’est payé la traite chez De farine et d’eau fraîche !
- Les élections aujourd’hui. On va faire manger d’la marde à Harper. 🙂
This song made me cry this morning. I discovered here.
I wrote a post in october 2009 about my favorite songs. I can’t find most of them on SoundCloud…but I can upload them from my Itunes library. So here is one I just uploaded. 🙂
From Music and Lyrics. This song really made me feel happy when I was single. It gave me hope. You would understand if you had met my exes. Gee Whizzz Louizzzz. I even saw one of these exes in a TV pilot this week. I can’t believe I was with him for a big whopping one week and a half. He still looks like a biker and even with my 5’6″ and 173lbs, I look like a little girl next to him. Brrr.