- J’ai un bébé tranquille.
- J’ai eu droit à une nuit pas mal plus longue pour la fête des mères ! Il a dormi un 4h47, entre autres.
- J’ai une activité maman-bébé sur le toucher cet après-midi. J’ai hâte !
- J’ai une autre activité maman-bébé demain !
- Mon chum s’occupe super bien du bébé.
- J’ai fait des super bons biscuits au chocolat.
- J’ai eu des cupcakes de la fête des mères ! Photos à venir.
- Mes parents ont gardé le bébé en fin de semaine et j’ai pu sortir avec mon chum.
- Il a fait super beau hier, un lundi en plus.
- Ma plaie continue de rapetisser tranquillement pas vite et plus un signe d’infection !
- I don’t feel I have to finish something if I don’t feel like it. Like finish a book or finish Nablopomo.
- I am still wearing a big sweater in the morning. It’s not cold enough for a coat. I’m always hot.
- I have managed to bake 4 different recipes for cookies since yesterday.
- I finally finished a big job last week. Big big job.
- I got congratulations about one of my blogs at work.
- I have a very nice colleague.
- Tide to go.
- 23 weeks and I still have plenty of energy.
- Swimming this morning, it’s a great way to start the week.
- There is a Soupesoup not too far from work. Yum !!
- We bought the stroller.
- We ordered the bed, the mattress and the rocking chair.
- I will have a baby shower !! Yeeeee !!
Bake cookies for gifts and party :
Cornmeal thyme cookies Chocolate-black pepper cookies White chocolate chunks Pick-a-tea shortbread White choco-cranberries pistachios Gingery-lavender shortbread
- Rosemary shortbread
- Pecan sandies
Smoky bacon-ginger cookies— after my boyfriend chatted with the butcher it seems I have to bake more cookies for them ! Bacon cooked, bacon fat reserved. Chocolate chips and bacon Lemon sage cookies
Grocery shopping for the party — started
Buy a 1$ gift Buy decorations and wrapping paper Buy boxes for cookies
Make my gift for the person I picked in the gift exchange at my parent’s. –started
Buy gift for the person I picked in the exchange at my aunt’s place. Deposit my grandma’s gift cheque and the money I will have from tonight’s group research and put it on Visa.
Peanut butter bacons
for my boyfriend’s friend, C. and party. — Three batches made.
Work on the pictures from the retirement party
Have passport paperwork and pictures ready for my dad to sign
Buy more flour…
I checked Facebook this morning and people were telling me I was right to stay home ! The temperature is crappy.
My little sister’s gifts are wrapped, my friend’s box of goodies is ready to go to the post office and the hair salon’s cookie box is ready since last night. I am doing the laundry (so exciting).
At work, we have the possibility of taking personal days, sick days or even to pay for extra days off. Friday, I’m planning on taking a day off. I’m tired. I have reading to do for my class, cookies to bake, cookies to give.
I have an appointment for a haircut and electrolysis and I am going to bring the girls (and guy) a Christmas box of cookies. Maybe even some sucre à la crème. Since I found that place, I really enjoy going there. They are taking care of me (for a price) so I will take care of their sweet tooth. It’s a bit in advance because Christmas isn’t for a month but I’m sure I’m not the only one who likes to celebrate for weeks and weeks.
If I have enough cookies (I always have more than enough) I am planning on giving some to the café I love to say « Happy anniversary », they opened on December 5th. Then there is the gym. For the gym, I plan to have a box of sugary cookies and a box of clean cookies for those who eat clean. I am baking for a retirement party as well. For that party I’m planning on adding lavender shortbread and red velvet whoopie pies.
Besides that I’m planning on doing a painting for my Sister. I picked her name for the gift exchange at my parent’s. She has been wanting a painting of mine for a while and she can’t buy it. In my defense, I have to say that she has some paintings I have done because I gave them to her. Those that decorate my walls, I ask to be paid ! So I will paint her one. Just for her. I know it will make her happy. Of course, she will also have a box of cookies because she has a sweeter tooth now that she’s getting older and I want my nephew to know that his aunt bakes quite well. 🙂
Maybe I will go shopping because I lost only 5 pounds but my t-shirts are too big now. I have a pile of t-shirts I don’t dare wear in public anymore. People get a flash of bra, I always have to adjust the collar. I will ask my boyfriend to take my measurements so I can track my progress. The scale isn’t effective.
I’m going to be late for work…
Baking makes me happy and it makes me feel in control. I know what to do. Of course, as some of you know, I have been in Holiday baking mode for a few weeks. It’s just never enough.
The cookies at the top are smoky bacon-ginger cookies and they make me VERY happy. So delicious !The recipe comes from Martha Stewart’s Holiday Cookies.