1. When I was younger, I would dress monochromatic at times. All in red, green or blue.
2. I follow the leader at work. My boss. I do suggest new ways of doing things but I usually jump as high as they want me too and even higher.
3. I don’t believe in taking photographs when I travel. Pictures are useless to me except the ones from when I was young.
4. I have to force myself to go out on weeknights. I just hate having to go out. I prefer staying home in my pyjamas and going to bed when I feel tired.
5. I can’t stand people who are negative. The ones who complain but never change a thing.
6. I’m thinking about taking horticulture classes.
7. At the moment I’m waiting for Riz en folie to call to say they’re coming to deliver my order of rice pudding. Yes, my order of rice pudding. Pistachio, coffee and rocky road.
8. I can’t eat those mixes for tacos or soft shells they sell at grocery stores. I feel ill after.
9. I love McDonald’s nuggets. Unfortunately, I feel awful when I go to McDonald’s lately. Same thing with PFK. I crave the chicken but I can’t stop burping and feeling like a ton of bricks afterward.
10. I’m still waiting for Meg Ryan to do some romantic comedies that I’ll watch a 1000 times.
11. I prefer concerning myself with the real news : people around me living catastrophes or joys. This is real news to me, I can be there, I can do something even if it’s just listening.
12. I believe change comes from us, not the other person.
13. I’m not taking the pill.
14. I’m not polyamorous but I understand the concept.
15. I am now a James Patterson fan. I just love those Women Murder Club novels and I love those Maximum Ride novels.
16. I think I can make a reader out of pretty much everyone. When I met my boyfriend he had read about 12 books in his entire life and now he reads at least one book every week.
17. I also think I bring change around me. Someone once asked me if I thought I had changed a life. I answered Yes without hesitation.
18. I can’t be in my kitchen without doing dishes, picking stuff up or cooking.
19. I don’t like it when people badmouth other people we work with. But I listen. So I feel as bad as if I’d badmouthed them too.
20. I don’t mind spending between 5 and 10 dollars for coffee and something to eat if the setting is attractive, the service is irreproachable and the coffee and muffin, pudding, etc are super good.
21. I feel right when I exercise.
22. I like trying on all the shoes at the store. Even the ones I would never buy. I tried Italian leather high heel shoes that made me look fabulous. Never bought them.
23. I love grocery shopping. I would go every day if I had the time. I love comparing prices, looking for stuff…at least I use the food. Most of the time.
24. I just started selling books on Amazon, I sold my second one today and the first one the day before.
25. I’m pretty sure my boyfriend is the best.