- Le mix en haut. 🙂
- On a eu une fin de semaine ensoleillée ! Coup de soleil…
- J’ai essayé Bixi et c’est trippant.
- Mon amie, C., m’a quasiment écrit une lettre d’amour.
- M.M. a refait son apparition et on a rendez-vous mercredi.
- J’ai rêvé à mon ex (bark)…et quand je me suis réveillée, c’était juste un rêve.Fiou.
- J’ai mangé mes premières McCroquettes depuis que j’ai mes broches vendredi.
- J’ai mangé mon premier hamburger depuis que j’ai mes broches hier.
- Mon chum qui se lève de bonne heure pour m,aider avec mon pansement, qui m’attend pour aller prendre le métro. Priceless.
- Milwaukee dans 6 dodos.
- J’ai trouvé LE sac à dos pour mon laptop, mon carry-on pour l’avion.
- Mon chum et moi planifions un voyage pour cet été !!
- Ma cousine et moi, on s’est payé la traite chez De farine et d’eau fraîche !
- Les élections aujourd’hui. On va faire manger d’la marde à Harper. 🙂
I saw a girl yesterday with this bag but in the color Ocean teal. I can’t find it on Lug’s web site and it’s driving me crazy. It would solve my problem :
I don’t want 2 bags with me aboard the plane so a backpack in which I can carry my laptop would be great. I’m trying to find the right one and I can’t choose. If it was a Lug, I would buy it and that’s all. But I can’t find it.
If I can’t have the Lug, should I buy a Roxy, a Dakine, a Swiss army…
Show and Tell is wasted on elementary schoolers. Join several dozen bloggers weekly to show off an item, tell a story, and get the attention of the class. In other words, this is Show and Tell 2.0.
I just love my Lug bag ! I bought it in Halifax last summer and I have been using it every week to go to the gym.
This is a picture I took online because I have trouble dowloading pictures from my camera, it’s complicated. When I had my mac, all I had to do was click on ON and it would open the iLife thingy. Now I’m all mixed up between Picasa and Kodak Easyshare and I have enough to fix at work that when I get home, my electronic doo-dahs just make me want to roar.
Mine is green. See ? There is a pocket for the shoes ! Many compartments and lots of space. I can store my gym shoes, my flip flops for the shower, all my shower stuff (soap, body cream, face cream, etc), my gym clothes, a book, my lunch…
Now that I have a new laptop that is huge, I want a new bag. Of course, Lug was my first choice. I think I’m addicted. I visit their website every week and the only bags I want are their bags.
I was thinking about the sleeve, the large one :
A backpack. I don’t really like backpacks but it could be practical and less painful for my neck and shoulder. I would have to check what I can put in the bag besides the laptop. What would be the point if I can’t bring a book ?
And then there is this more ordinary laptop bag (same green as the one I already have) :
I have a lot of difficulty making a choice. I have to find a store where I can check every bag and make a choice, compare. I love them so much that I don’t care about the price. I paid mine 70$ in Halifax but here they’re maybe 75$. I would get them all and I would get a second credit card just to buy them all right now. But I won’t.