- I saw the Harry Potter movie this weekend in a very air conditioned movie theater. I think it was the best of the Harry Potters!
- Did I mention air conditioning ? So grateful.
- Iced coffee
- Ice cream
- The fetus is twice as big as 10 days before the ultrasound I had on Friday which means that even if I have a placenta abruption and that the amniotic pouch has taken the form of a guitar, it is doing okay and the heart was still beating fast.
- We tried the poutine at Poutine Ville after the appointment and we were delighted !
- Only three days and a half until my vacation.
- I stopped bleeding for the moment.
- Plenty of books to read.
- Cheese !
I had an appointment with a new acupuncturist tonight. She’s French I think and I can’t point the accent. It’s not Paris.
It was different from my other acupuncturist. She asked lots of questions, talked a lot. She recommended I stop eating meat, chocolate, junk food…as if this was the basis of my whole nutrition. It’s not and I’m already a part-time vegetarian.
She put a needle on my forehead, my wrists and my feet. I hate it when I have needles in my wrists, they always hurt, I can’t move my hands. She waited 20 minutes and took them out. 20 minutes is so long when I can’t read. I didn’t know what to think about so I thought about Icomleavwe, the cross-borders exchange with Elizabeth, pilates, work…I tried breathing, counting.
After taking them out she put korean needles on my shoulders. They are supposed to alleviate the pain and they stay there for a maximum of three days. They are tiny-tiny needles in a plaster and I can take them off anytime I want. They don’t hurt. I don’t feel them.
I will have an appointment for the next two weeks. I hope the pain goes away. I hope my body stops sending me signals I don’t understand. She kept asking if I was stressed (about the job or anything else) and I had nothing to say. I guess I am but I don’t feel it as much as I used to.
Now I’m just tired. I’m going to bed.