Il est temps de faire une autre petite liste de compliments pour me rappeler que je suis…fabulous. C’est pas nécessairement ce que les gens disent que ce qu’ils font.
- Ma collègue rit tout le temps de mes niaiseries.
- Elle dit qu’elle va s’ennuyer de moi quand je serai en congé.
- Ma boss m’a dit qu’elle viendrait me chercher si elle changeait de job.
- Mon chum me trouve belle, drôle et bonne cuisinière.
- Mon amie m’a dit que c’était beau de voir comment je porte ma bedaine.
In honor of IComLeavWe, my list is in English.
*I was not paid to say I like what follows.
- I got to see my friend C. and we had dinner at Buffet Maharaja. It was satisfying, the chicken is incredible. For a buffet it was good and seeing C. is always crazy. Are we really 34 and 35 ? Really ? Because the exclamations, giggling and hyperactive chatter says otherwise.
- I got to see OneLadyInTheWorld Friday for dinner. Again with the chatter, exclamations and laughter.
- I ate a HUGE piece of cheesecake au caramel at Rockaberry’s…Miam.
- I received a Kreativ Blogger Award.
- I finally got to spend more than 5 minutes with M. at JavaU after pilates. She loves Anne of Green Gables. Me too ! She stopped going to bookshops because she just has to buy at least one book. Me too !
- It’s IComLeavWe again and I just love it !! Visits and comments, yé !
- C. told me I have beautiful eyes.
- My boyfriend made me tons of compliments on Saturday, saying I was a catch.
- His friend told him that when he’s done with me, it’s his turn…as in I’m a catch !! Of course, my bf told him he’s never going to be done with me.
- This week, 2 women I don’t know told me I smelled good in the gym locker room, on different days. A bit weird considering I was half naked both times and so were they but hey, a compliment is always welcomed. Oh, what smelled good ? Body Shop’s grapefruit body butter.
- Avène products were on sale this week at Jean Coutu !! I went to the semi new one on Ste Catherine West and everything Avène was on sale instead of only selected products. Yéééééé !!
- The electricity bill was only 60$ for two months.
- I just love Aveeno Hydrating Fig & Shea Butter Body Wash. It smells so good.
- Let’s be grateful for umbrellas this morning !