- Having coffee with my colleague on a Saturday.
- The smell of homemade marinara sauce.
- My bf went grocery shopping by himself yesterday.
- We are finally going to change our table and chairs.
- I’m having a pedicure this morning…
- and having lunch with my little sister.
- My bobo has almost disappeared.
- I’m in my 38th week of pregnancy.
- I found all my nursing tops.
- I went to see « One for the Money » with C. yesterday. It was better than expected.
It’s a day where I don’t feel like doing anything. Maybe all the shopping tired me more than I thought. I went shopping yesterday also but I went with my bf. It was quicker but we still had to go in many shops to find what we were looking for.
So today I’m tired. I had planned to go to the gym but we didn’t go. Instead I washed a load of clothes, baked muffins and washed the dishes. I still have some more dishes because I baked two different muffins : mango spice from Best of Clean Eating 2 and dates from Les gourmandises d’Isa. Baking made me feel a little less zombiesque.
At 4 we have the hospital visit.
Tomorrow we will go to the gym and I am going for coffee with A.