- For a few glorious days, I got to feel like my old self. I went to the gym on Saturday and on Sunday.
- Bixi : this is the way I found to do some cardio for the next months. No bike to lock in town, no worries and some exercise.
- I bought the most comfortable pants ever at Lululemon ! Be Still pant in Luon. I love them so much that I don’t mind the price.
- Honey on my wound makes it more tolerable. The bobo came back but as long as there is honey on it it feels more comfortable.
- My doctor’s appointment was cancelled on Friday and I took another one for May which means I don’t have to worry about having time to train my new colleague or going to Milwaukee.
- I broke Lent. I have had enough. It’s the first time I do this and it’s okay. I got to eat fries on Thursday and I drank Diet Coke. Aaaaaah. I love that.
- This week is a 4 days week and the next week too.
- I finally got my passport ! My trip is getting even more real.
- I’m almost at then of my antibiotics.
- My new pajamas are so comfy and soft.
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :