For this week’s Top Ten, I chose a Top Ten of my go-to recipes. These recipes are what I do when I have to make batches of food to have some lunches in advance or if I don’t have anything planned and I have to do something wuick and easy :
- Three-Cheese Macaroni (sauce made with cauliflower, Food Network Magazine)
- Lighter Mac and Cheese (sauce made with pumpkin and cottage cheese, Oxygen)
- Lasagna (no meat for me, meat for him)
- Pizza on pita, naan, tortillas…
- Pasta with pesto and pine nuts
- Brown rice, vegetables and…something. Chicken, meatballs, tofu.
- Roasted chicken or poached chicken
- Grilled cheese
I had trouble finding 10! I don’t often do the same recipes.