Welcome to all Icomleavwe-ers !
Melissa’s page about ICOMLEAVWE states : « The list is open to everyone in the blogosphere–blog writers and/or blog readers. »
During this week, all my posts will be written in English. This post is a sticky and will stay at the top, everything else will be under. To read the posts written in French, translate them in English with the widget at the left.
A bit about me :
- I don’t have kids and I haven’t started trying yet.
- I love icomleavwe because I get to visit lots of blogs and I get lots of visitors. Plus, I learn a lot about infertility and how to be more sensitive with people. One has to learn to just listen or just say « I’m sorry this is happening to you, I hope it gets better » instead of trying to make the other feel good or try to fix them.
- I love cooking.
- I like taking pictures.
- I am addicted to magazines.
- I have three blogs : this one, a hidden one and one at work.
- I have discovered that eating tofu with potatoes and beets or carrots mash is satisfying !