1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I would be a medium. I went to see one a couple of years ago and she told me I had it in me. I think I do have bursts of whatever it’s called and know before things happen that they will and I have predicted some relationships to happen and to unravel. Is it because of this supposed talent ? Probably not. Would I like to have this talent ? You betcha. 🙂 I would scare the crap out of people and make them be with someone who fits. I would predict my parent’s death so they change the way they live. Hehehe Yes. I know. It is manipulation. Don’t blame me ! Blame my mom who said she would never, NEVEEEEEER, stop drinking and my biodad who hasn’t stopped even if he lost his driving license.
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Hmmmm…a house in the woods besides a beach ?
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
I don’t have kids yet. But yes there is a reasoning. If the name was good enough for older genrations, why settle for Opal, Jade, Obiwan or Voldemort ? I like old-fashioned, solid and dignified names such as Marie-Antoinette-Sophie de Pompadour. How about that ? Or Charles IV of the House of Montreal.
I like anglo names and I like names from Lucy maud Montgomery’s novels. Jane, Anne, Emily. For boys, I like Matthew, William, Charles. I like Maël that can be Maëlle for a girl.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we’ve done this one before, but I’m guessing people’s « guilty pleasures » change frequently. At least, mine do!)
My guilty pleasures…
- Chocolate milk in my coffee
- Skinny caramel latte from Starbucks
- Buying magazines. I enter the magazine store every week to see what’s new.
- Chocolate. Fancy chocolate, québécois chocolate. Yummm.
- Reading on the cardio machine for 20 minutes instead of going like a maniac while staring at the screen or the wall for 10.
- Buying stuff not in special !
- Watching « Raising Hope »
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Wouahahaha !! I try but it has never been this way since I started living with my boyfriend. When I’m rich (after I finish paying my stupid braces in, like, a gazillion years) I hire a cleaning lady. I will do the straightening out of the house, the dishes, the clothes washing but the rest will be hers ! That way I don’t have to remind my boyfriend to vaccuum and I don’t have to feel like I’m doing everything alone (which is untrue but feels like it because we never clean at the same time).