I’m grateful that :
- I don’t rely on luck or destiny to guide my life.
- I see opportunities and seize them making my life more meaningful and satisfying to me.
- I see beauty in many things but I base my decisions on facts. A coat has to be nice and hot and comfortable and not expensive. Not just cute.
- My boyfriend loves me for who I am.
- I do have dreams but I don’t have very high expectations (in general) so I am less disappointed or badly surprised by people or events.
- I am a realist. Most of the time I can state matter of fact-ly negative points without being a complaint. I see things for what they are and…
- I don’t take these things personally. I don’t take anything really personal…
- I do complain and vent about stuff and then I either accept it or I fix it.
- I am motivated. I have tried finding out where this motivation comes from but I failed, I just can’t really explain it. I should write a post about it to make it more clear in my head.
- I can find many things to pass the time ! Like blogging, reading, cooking, making comments on other blogs, writing…
- I am not envious of my friends.