1. I found cool socks to wear with my new shoes.
2. I went to an Indian restaurant with my boyfriend instead of spending my time at a birthday party where I didn’t feel it was my place to be.
3. Pilates class on Saturday was brutal. I loved it.
4. My cat didn’t chase the raccoon at 3 am.
5. The raccoon was ripping the neighbor’s garbage bag through the little fence they built while leaving my garbage alone.
6. We slept almost 12 hours from Friday to Saturday.
7. We slept almost 10 hours from Saturday to Sunday.
8. It was really cool in the house at night so it was wonderful temperature to sleep.
9. I baked cookies yesterday with abase recipe but the rest was mine and they taste wonderful.
10. I found another light recipe for macaroni and cheese ! I have mixed them up in my responses to comments so here is a list!
This one from Food Network which calls for cauliflower.
One from Oxygen’s October 2010 issue which calls for pumpkin, I couldn’t find the recipe on the net.
Fitness magazine’s mac and cheese, has a secret weapon.