Hello !🙂 Happy Icomleavwe !
I will write in English during the whole week. For posts in French, you can translate them in English with the translation widget at the left.
Welcome to a TMI about me !
- When travelling, I always buy chocolates from a chocolaterie…then I come home and I have to eat them all. Then I feel bad.
- When I am in PMS I clean and clean and clean. I organize, I do some nesting I imagine. This last weekend, I cooked a roast, cooked a lasagna, went grocery shopping, made banana pancakes, cleaned the bathroom, did a bit of organizing in my magazines, moved a table, moved the bookcase that I had emptied and dusted, decided to clear some books from my Amazon seller account to give them and put some other book in my account to sell, I went to the gym and went to a hula hoop class…while I had the flu.
- Hyperactive ? No. This aspect of my personality is what’s left from my years as a bipolar. This and fits of laughter when it’s time to go to bed.
- I am very proud that I take 12.5 lbs weights at the gym and am going to take the 15 lbs soon.
- I am a bit obsessive about…counter cleanliness, having enough of whatever I want enough of, chocolate quality, going to the gym at least three times a week.
- I feel weird when I buy something to eat at lunch. I think it’s guilt. There is just so much to eat at home and it costs less if I do it myself.
- The spiders on my balcony have names because they are big and I’m about to charge rent. They are named Big Bertha, Tony and Gino.
- I have been with my boyfriend for more than 2 years and living together since May 2009.
- I used to not like taking photographs. I thought I wasn’t good.
- I also couldn’t take group classes at the gym because I was too intimidated.
- And I was too shy to wear a bathing suit in public.
- Now, I focus on the fun I have !🙂
- I love buying shoes. I just really don’t love the blisters.
- I weigh 175 lbs. Yep. I *had* gone down to 170 but since I discovered Oxygen magazine, I use heavier weights and do full sets and reps and, well, I gained weight. There might be vacation chocolate in cause too…but it was a month ago.