- I bought a Toblerone after Christmas and I haven’t touched it until now. I looked at the calories and I am horrified but not enough not to eat it. When it’s gone, it will be gone.
- I think I might be on my thousandth bottle of cranberry complex just so I don’t have to pee every five minutes. Yes, it’s working.
- In June I might have to go to Sherbrooke for a job thing. I hope it’s true.
- In two months it will be time to go to the beach. We bought a ball Sunday because I want to play in the water this year instead of just swimming and reading on the beach.
- I didn’t do much in terms of exercise since last week. But I walked so I guess it’s okay.
- There was so much meat at the convention lunches and dinners that today was the first meal with meat I ate since I returned home.
- It’s 7 pm and I can’t wait to go to bed.
- I wish my boyfriend would remember to do the vacuum when I ask him. I am not doing it. He just called. He did it…weird.
- I wish I worked in a closed office with a door that locks.
- I also wish I could let the phone ring and that I could not check my emails all day without consequences (if I do that there will be a revolution).
I am giving this award to 5 persons that left comments on my blog lately :
- TheIHeartBlog (sorry, couldn’t find your name)
- Myinfertilitywoes (don’t think I have seen your name anywhere)