It’s quite fitting that I would find this meme while I’m doing the grateful monday post every monday. This meme comes from Mimi queen of memes.
What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning?
My boyfriend’s smile, my cat and sunshine. Sometimes, for not having pain in my neck or shoulder.
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night? Finally, it’s time to go to bed.
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life? Myself. By reading I learned what I had to do, how to act or not, where to get help, etc.
4. Is there someone you’d like to thank for something special they did for you but haven’t yet? Take the time to do it in this meme.
To H. Thank you for making me so mad. Thank you for your lying, it really made me see you the way you really are. I have enabled you from the start and trusted you without question. I have always been able to make excuses for you, to close my eyes in denial. By making me angry, you have finally made me let this friendship go. I’m sad, angry and bitter. I’m also difficult and emanding since then, but, really ? It’s for the best and this too shall pas. I will eventually return to my easy, cheerful, realistic ways.
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher? Mario was the most challenging art teacher I have had. I loved him for not making it easy for me so I could become better. He made me see that I was different, that I did see things differently and that in arts, it was more than okay.
If you could talk to them now, what would you say? Thank you !
6. Do you say grace at mealtime? No. I think by being happy with what we have, it’s a state of grace. Why say it if you feel it ? Besides my boyfriend is anti-saying-grace.
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday. Free Wi-Fi
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Every damn bad thing that ever happened to me. Enough stuff to become a TV series.
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life? My salary, my brains, change, the love, trust and affection of my boyfriend, that I’m a Gen X.