I can’t stop thinking about it, I’m sad. I know it’s not going to last forever. What I’m feeling is the friend breakup…and PMS. In fact, PMS probably contributed to my Tchernobyl explosion of rage.
My headache is really from PMS. I hadn’t noted on any calendar at home when was my last period so I had to wait until I got back to work and check my agenda. BAM, today is the 28th day. My headaches are on schedule. If I had known I was this close to having my period, I would have gone for a walk before instead of having such a fit.
No use crying over spilt milk. I can still…cry a bit. Not for what I did but for the loss of this friendship I thought I had. For the relationship I idolized.
I feel like crap.
What I did to feel better :
- Took my time opening and reading my million emails today.
- Grocery shopping and making a lasagna
- I ate 3 chocolates and half a bag of popcorn. 2 chocolates before dinner as well. And a Cozy Shack tapioca pudding. A bit of an overkill.
- I wrote to my friend I was sure her man was coming soon. It made me better to encourage her.
- I’m going to read in bed.
- I watched 2 episodes of La Galère
- I did only 30 minutes of homework.
I would like to say that friendship is crap but I don’t mean it. I’m already thinking of ways I could meet more people. Making friends at 35 isn’t as easy as it was when I was 20.