It’s your turn to be the expert. Answer what NOT to do in the following situations.
It’s your spin on potential societal blunders (and a few quirky scenarios you might find yourself in). You didn’t think I’d leave my quirk home now did ya?
What NOT To Do when you’re…..
1. On a first date : Yawn, clean your nails and pick your nose
2. Intoxicated : Call your ex
3. In the shower : The chicken dance, especially if the bath is clean.
4. At your ex’s wedding : Wear a slutty dress and flirt with the groom, dive in a fountain, take your lighter and make the ice sculpture melt, food fight.
6. Being stalked : Try to fix things yourself, stalk the stalker, act nice
7. Stuck to an igloo : Pull and pull, you’re stuck. It would be best not to stick your tongue but did you listen, no !
8. In sewing class : Push the pedal like you’re driving a car instead of sewing with a machine.
9. Asleep in a helium balloon : Roll over
11. On a nude beach : Do the lambada
12. At the opera : Sing along
13. you’re falling in love : Run away, get all neurotic, show your collection of weapons of mass destruction
14. Low on gasoline in a bad part of town : Offer to sell your body for gas
16. On fire : Go for gas, have sex or light a cigarette
17. Lost at the mall : Ask directions from the weird guy near the restrooms
18. At a single’s dance : Don’t give it out like free candy
21. Being robbed at gunpoint : Sing show tunes
22. Kissing : Breath, salivate or blink
23. Paying the hotel cashier : Wink
24. Buying lingerie : Laugh, rub the fabric against you
24. Commenting on a blog : Leave only a « LOL »
25. In Queen Mimi’s dungeon : Comment on the decoration, complain about the bed if there is one and ask for a leg of lamb, potatoes and carrots with a chocolate soufflé.