This is a huge surprise to me ! It makes me very happy so I thank you Gerardine for nominating my blog. Thank you also for providing a blog to read which is a source of wonder and mystery : http://gerardinebaugh.wordpress.com
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1.Thank the person giving you this award.
2.Copy the award to your blog
3. Place a link to their blog
4.Name 7 things people don’t know about you.
5.Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6.Place a link to those Bloggers.
7.Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 things people don’t know about me…
- I like to go to bed alone so I get to sleep without snoring sounds. But I still love when he comes to bed. I love sleeping next to him.
- At the moment, I am procrastinating so much I fear I won’t be able to do all my class reading in time. I’m usually a disciplined and organized person.
- I don’t like eating oranges. Too much trouble, too much potential for leakage.
- I love weird words (they are to my ears) like Moist which made me giggle like a 5 year-old when I would watch Dead Like Me. Also, fluid, flabbergasted, and others I can’t recall at the moment.
- I intensely dislike meetings and team work. Nobody knows how much I do. I love my work because I don’t have to talk to anyone, I don’t depend on anyone (almost) and I have learned so much (on my own) that noone else knows what I do or how I do it…my boss is freaking out because she fears having to replace me. Well, I’m not gone yet.
- I used to blog on Dandelife where there is no fancy tool bar, no Kreativ blogger award, no statistics. Just a neat timeline.
- This blog was created in May or June 2009 after I was fed up with not being able to go into Dandelife to write my stuff. I have not regretted it even though I had to build a new readership. Hum. I still don’t have a readership per se.
7 Bloggers, not easy to choose ! Many blogs I read are only in French. Also, after reading one of Mel’s post on Delurking, I think I’m a lurker. I may be on your blog everyday and you might not know about it…as in the case of Mel, see #6. I go there every day ! All the blogs listed are blogs I find funny and/or inspiring and they make me think and laugh and go forward with plans, dinner, posts, life. DebOnTheRocks and SassyMonkey contribute to BlogHer also and are very good reads. I consider those bloggers as brilliant !
- On Tap for Today
- Sharon’s Blog on Sister Village
- Sassy Monkey also the author of the blog Sassymonkey reads
- Stirrup Queens
- OneLadyInTheWorld S. is my cousin and she needs to be encouraged to post more often and please ask her to post about her many adventures in the universe of buses, metros and trains. She takes beautiful pictures ! She is an endless source of stories in person. I wish she would write them on her blog ! I also wish she could write them in French and she could install a translator and then everyone could read her stories. She was my inspiration to buy a Kodak and start taking photos. Blame her for my restrrom posts. She created a monster.🙂