I realize I’m late in doing this list. I saw Denise’s post on BlogHer weeks ago and decided it was a great idea so I thought about it and did a list…but I didn’t write it. So here it is, my 10 things to do in January 2010. Some are finished.
« Here’s how it works. Every month I’m going to create a list of 10 things that I want to accomplish. Big things. Small things. Easy things. Hard things. Stuff I want or need to do but would probably put off or wouldn’t find time for. Hopefully these monthly lists will help me remember the small stuff is just as important as the big stuff. » Inspiring don’t you think ?
- Finish updating our subscriptions (started in January) at work.
- Do at least 3 recipes in my Everyday Food magazine I did the poached chicken, the muffins, the salmon in parchment, the rice and chicken in one pot. I bought the ingredients to do more of the recipes.
- Do at least 1 recipe from my Food network magazine. Haven’t finished reading it. I made a crustless quiche
- Register and pay for my psychopathology class. I started my homework and readings. My back hurts from hunching over the book.
- Get a pedicure. Wanted to get one this Friday but I have a dinner date with my cousin so I reported it for next week.
- Get a facial. There was a facebook special so I took advantage of it. 45$ for an hour !
- Finish the Christmas party leftovers. Aaaaarg I think the leftovers are breeding in the freezer. I discover new desserts every week. And we still have half the ham (freezer). I’ll have to give some away or I won’t survive.
- Start a new posting : La toilette du dimanche. About public restrooms in Montreal. hehe
- How to configurate (?) my Outlook 2007 so I can add my Yahoo emails in there. tried and tried. Not working yet.
- Get an appointment to get my eyes examined. It’s tomorrow.
Update 2010-01-23 : I have chosen the recipes in Food Network magazine. I still can’t configurate Outlook to take my Yahoo.ca maileven if I looked on Microsoft’s website, on Yahoo’s and in forums (anyone here has insight on that ?). I’m on my way to finish the Christmas cookies. If I could remember to get rid of the boxes I kept for my friends, I would have more space in the freezer. My pedicure is next week on Friday.