I have had resolutions every year. Some years it worked and others it didn’t. But I don’t know why. Maybe they were not precise enough. Here is a list of what and how for this year.
- Go to the gym 3-4 times every week : I go between 2 and 4 times usually. If 4 times isn’t possible, I will walk. I will do zumba, toning, aerobics (if my knees don’t hurt) and pilates. If I can’t go on a certain day and hour, I will check other YMCAs for their schedule and go there instead.
- I would like to lose 10 pounds. Although I go to the gym for fun and for my health, I would like this year to lose some weight…in inches. I have gained weight since going because I stopped my medication, I have eaten my emotions and by going 3-4 times a week I gained muscle mass. If I don’t lose weight…please let me stay the same. I will weigh myself weekly, on Saturday mornings before pilates.
- I will blog about it. It will be called something like Fit Saturday.
- I will do a Wordless Tuesday and a Grateful Monday every week plus the Wednesday Show and Tell.
- I will participate in at least 10 Icomleavwe.
- I will complete the program I registered in : study of personality. I will register for one class every semester. I will do at least one hour of reading and assignments daily.