Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this on your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Dollarama gift wrap from last year
2. Real tree or Artificial? None, I haven’t had a Christmas tree for…years and years because when I was single it just wasn’t worth it and now that I live with J-L we don’t have the money or space.
3. When do you put up the tree? If I had one, it would be at the start of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? If I had one it would probably be down by June. But my mom takes her tree down January 2nd so I would take my cue from her.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don’t know.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cindy Ballerina, I cried because I was soooo happy !!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My boyfriend. I don’t know what he wants and everything that I think he is going to like or that he needs ends up with a blah reaction.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My friends ! I know everything they like, everything they wish for.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail !! And this year I sent them before I had received even one and I’m proud about it. But this year I received 9 cards and I’m astounded and pleased.
11. Worst Christmas ever? First Christmas without my ex. A nightmare. Then the first Christmas without my family because I had to distance myself from them.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? I almost always watch Anne of Green Gables during Christmas vacations and it’s good enough for any occasion.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In September. I start with little things I see for friends and my little sister. On special, with coupons, whatever, then I build up.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hum
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pecan tarts, moist turkey with my homemade cranberry sauce.
16. Lights on the tree? If I had a tree, the lights would be white. I wanted some around my bed but J-L said no. Bouh.
17. Favorite Christmas song? None that I can think of
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Our parents live in different provinces so we travel a bit, by bus.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No
(where did #20 go???)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? From the start of December to January ! I exchange gifts with C. somewhere in December, and later in the month I receive a package from my friend in Nova Scotia, then I see my parents and grandma somewhere between December 24th and January 5th.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People everywhere and people who ask for lists. If you don’t know me enough to know what I like, well, too bad for you.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything and everything I have that is Christmassy is out somewhere, no favorites.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? When I was a kid I always asked for pâté chinois (steak, corn and potatoes). Now I’m just happy eating something I don’t eat every day.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For everyone not too drink too much, have fun and be polite…and interesting. I already have my boyfriend, my cat, my health, a job and food. Oh maybe a new pair of jeans.
Now it’s your turn. If you play, please leave me the link so I can read your answers.