1. Are you currently mad at someone?
I must be mad at my biodad because I haven’t spoken to him in years except at the funeral. I don’t feel mad but I pretty sure I am.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
My Sister, she’s a violent drunk and she can be really mean without drinking.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Scissors and a photoframe. I’m still ashamed.
4. Is anyone mad at you?
I don’t know but it’s possible.
5. Are you usually mad?
6. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
Depends on how mad I am. If I’m mad that someone didn’t listen, I yell. If I’m so mad I’m afraid of what I’ll say, I stare.
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
2. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
I wanted to say « let’S build a house » but I know I would think « what bills to pay first, and where do I put the money ? Which savings plan… »
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Many hours of sleep to schoo away my throat ache, my neck pain and work.
Yellow Belly Self
1. Name: Terry Elisabeth (sorry but I’m still keeping this anonymous)
2. Birthday: November
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To be happy, to feel good
4. Do you want to have children?
5. When do you want to die?
Before I’m old enough to just wait for it. I don’t want to be the old woman who stares through the window, I want to be the old woman who plays bingo and goes square dancing.
1. Are you against gay marriage?
Why would I be ? What does it matter that gay people want to marry ? They want to, they’re human and in love so let them get married.
2. Lower the drinking age?
3. Capital Punishment?
1. Do you love someone?
Yes, my boyfriend.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, it’s just hormones. It dies down as quickly as it burns up and it does burn everything down.
3. Do you believe in love?
Q: How glasses of water did you have today?
A: A bottle at the gym, totalling two cups maybe ?
Q: What color are your socks?
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Drink coffee
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
Q: Are you for or against Hillary?
A: If I was American I would be for because I’m prejudiced for women.
Q: Look to your left. What’s there?
A: Papers, notebooks, a spoon, a pear, a napkin and tons of post-its.
Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
A: I don’t borrow clothing.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most?
A: Facebook or WordPress
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: In my bedroom, no. In the other rooms, yes.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Wrist, neck, knee, throat.
Q: Do you own a picture phone?
Last but not Least, Pink
1. Person you saw: My boyfriend
2. Person you sent a text message to: None
3. Movie watched in cinema: Christmas Carol
4. Song you listened to: The radio…Meet me Halfway by Black Eyed Peas is playing now.
5. Person you talked on the phone with: My mom
6. What are you doing right now?
I’m on break at work.
7. What are you doing tonight?
Sigh. Homework. Personality psychology, the story of Jacques.
8. What are you going to eat?
Baked pasta, sausage, veggies. Miam !